Node JSCourse Duration: 40 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Node JS online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Node JS online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Node JS online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Node JS online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Course Price: $ 450 $ 400450 400
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Experience in Application Development in any programming language.
- what is nodejs and why
- Advantages and dis
- How js different (java vs node)
- Downloading and installing NodeJS
- Create a simple node application
- The NodeJS Terminal
- NodeJS package manager NPM
- Creating a package for managing your application
- What is a module
- Require and module exports
- Using core modules
- Node apps and managing a file system
- Creating and deleting files and directories
- Making a simple server
- When to use HTTP and HTTPs
- Server ports and listening
- HTTP requests and responses
- Request and response headers and body
- Creating a response to incoming requests
- Building a simple HTTP server with static files
- What is the express framework
- How it differs to using HTTP and other core modules
- Creating an express application
- Making an HTTP internal server
- Attaching express to an external server
- The role of semantic requests
- USE, GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.
- Socket progaramming
- Real time communication with node
- Accessing nodejs with database
- Creating chat server with nodejs
- What does RESTful mean?
- Manipulating data via a route
- Typical semantic requests for routing an API
- Persisting data through JSON
- The role of database technology
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.