Micro DynamicsCourse Duration: 40 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Micro Dynamics online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Micro Dynamics online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Micro Dynamics online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Micro Dynamics online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions can strengthen your position in the marketplace and provide the backbone of an agile, flexible system that helps your business grow, adapt quickly to change, and take advantage of new business opportunities.
Course Price: $ 450 $ 400450 400
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Basic knowledge of programming concepts and programming languages.
- Knowledge of basic navigation functions in Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Completion of General Ledger training course.
- Mathematical Methods in Dynamics
- Electromechanical Systems
- Dynamics Core
- Newton’s Laws
- Variation Principles
- Newton’s Second Law
- Work: Energy Principle
- Impulse Momentum Principle
- Angular Momentum Principle
- D’Alembert’s Principle
- Principle of Virtual Work
- Hamilton’s Principle
- Lagrange’s Equations
- Hamilton’s Equations
- Kane’s Equations
- Differentiation of Vectors in Rotating Frames
- Angular Velocity
- Partial Velocities; Partial Angular Velocities
- Euler Angles; Euler Parameters
- Kinematics of Free and Interconnected Bodies
- Geometric Theory of 2nd Order Dynamical Systems; Ph~ Plane. Singular
Points., Limit Cycles
- Definition and Interpretation of Liapunov’s stability, Orbital Stability,
- Stability Analysis of Linear Variation Equations with Constant and Periodic
Coefficients; Forms of Solutions, Parametric Excitation, Floquet Theory,
- Liapunov’s Direct Method, Complete Damping, the Hamiltonian as a
Liapunov’s Function, Cyclic Coordinates, Integrals of the Motion
- Perturbation Methods; Lindstedt’s Method, Averaging, Multiple Time Scalars;
Single and Multi Degree of Freedom Systems; Jump Phenomenon, Sub
harmonic Oscillations, Nonlinear Resonance
- Electro mechanics; Electrostatics, Magneto statics, Induction, Maxwell’s
Equations, Dielectrics, Ferromagnetism, Electromagnetic Energy,
- Electric Machines: Permanent Magnetic DC Motor, Variable Reluctance and
Permanent Magnetic Stepper Motors, Electrostatic Motors, Piezoelectric and
- Control/Electro mechanics Interaction: Energy Storage and Dissipation,
Stability of Collocated and Non-Collocated Systems, Effects of
Sensor/Actuator Dynamics, Pole/Zero Pairing, Minimum Phase/NonMinimum
- Residual Vibration: Point-to-Point Control, Minimum Time, Minimum
Energy, Minimum Jerk, Frequency Shaping
- active Piezoelectric Damping: Piezoelectricity, Piezopolymer Laminar,
Distributed Sensing/Control, Modal Sensor/Actuator
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.