Hybrid Mobile App DevelopmentCourse Duration: 40 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Hybrid Mobile App Development online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Hybrid Mobile App Development online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Hybrid Mobile App Development online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Hybrid Mobile App Development online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
It has set of device features that changed the feature phones to smart phones/tablets. The best fit to accommodate most of the key mobile capabilities is to adopt mobile web technologies.
Course Price: $ 450 $ 400450 400
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have knowledge on Java
- Should have knowledge on Swift
- What is a Hybrid Mobile App?
- How are hybrid mobile apps built?
- What are the motivations to go hybrid?
- When should you build a hybrid mobile app?
- WHICH MOBILE PLATFORMS DO YOU WISH TO TARGET?
- UTILIZE THE CAPABILITIES OF THE MOBILE DEVICE?
- WHAT ARE THE TECHNICAL ABILITIES?
- What is a HTML?
- Use of HTML
- Features of HTML
- How to create a page by using HTML?
- What is a CSS?
- Use of CSS
- Features of CSS
- How to style a HTML page by using CSS?
- What is a Jquery Mobile?
- Why Jquery Mobile?
- Use of Jquery Mobile
- Features of Jquery Mobile
- Importance of Jquery Mobile in Hybrid Mobile App.
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.