Hadoop AdministrationCourse Duration: 25 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Hadoop Administration online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Hadoop Administration online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Hadoop Administration online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Hadoop Administration online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Hadoop Administration training provides participants an expertise in all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster, i.e. from Planning, Installation and Configuration through load balancing, Security and Tuning. This training will provide hands-on preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop Administrators. The course curriculum follows Apache Hadoop distribution.
Course Price: $ 500 $ 450500 450
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have a basic knowledge of Java.
- Should have a basic knowledge of Linux
- Linux intro
- File system
- Types of Shells
- Basic Commands
- Group Management
- Extra Commands ( High Level Commands )
- Hadoop Introduction
- HDFS Continue with Architecture
- MapReduce Introduction
- MapReduce Architecture
- Hadoop Cluster Setup
- Hadoop Cluster Setup Continues
- Hadoop Commands
- Sqoop and Hue
- Hadoop 2 Features
- Hadoop Cluster setup through Apache
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.