Erwin ToolCourse Duration: 15 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Erwin Tool online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Erwin Tool online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Erwin Tool online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Erwin Tool online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
ERwin Data Modeler (ERwin) is a software tool for data modeling (data requirements analysis, database design etc.) of custom developed information systems, including databases of transactional systems and data marts. ERwin's data modeling engine is based upon the IDEF1X method, although it now supports diagrams displayed with information engineering notation as well.
Course Price: $ 300 $ 230300 230
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
The required concepts, foundation and background fundamentals will be covered during the early hours of the course to ensure smooth understanding of upcoming concepts.
- Database Design Made Easy
- Implement Enterprise-wide Design Standards
- Erwin’s Benefits
- CA Modeling Suite Manages Application Development
- How Do I Use Erwin?
- Before You Begin
- Target Databases Supported by Erwin
- Introducing Product Enhancements
- What’s New in Erwin?
- What’s New in Erwin 7.3 or later?
- Flexible Support of Multiple Model Types
- Adaptable Menu Structure
- The Model Explorer
- What Can You Do In The Model Explorer?
- Using the Model Explorer Context Menu
- Model Pane
- Subject Areas Pane
- Domains Pane
- Dockable Toolbars
- Erwin Toolbox
- Selecting, Moving, and Resizing Objects
- Alignment, Spacing, and Grouping Tools
- Drawing Tools
- Working With Data Models
- What Is An Entity?
- What Is An Attribute?
- What Is A Relationship?
- What Is A Foreign Key?
- Creating a Data Model
- Enhance Your Data Model
- Splitting a Logical/Physical Data Model
- Derive a New Model
- Forward Engineering
- What’s next?
- Use Existing Data to Build A New Model
- Reverse Engineering
- Using the Reverse Engineer Wizard
- Using Erwin’s Complete Compare
- Learn What Report Builder Can Do
- Working with Design Layers
- What Is A Design Layer?
- Other Design Layer Hierarchies
- Creating New Design Layers
- Creating New Design Layers
- Splitting a Model
- Deriving a Model
- Adding a Model Source
- What Is A Transform?
- Transform Toolbar
- Applying Transforms
- Expected Transform Results
- Transforms and the Model Explorer
- Resolving and Reversing Transforms
- Synchronizing Changes between Design Layers
- Preserving Model History
- How to design Dimensional Model using Erwin
- Indexing and Partitioning Strategy using Erwin Tool and SQL Database
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.