DevOps with AWSCourse Duration: 45 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in DevOps with AWS online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our DevOps with AWS online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended DevOps with AWS online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide DevOps with AWS online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
DevOps is a clipped compound of Development and Operations. DevOps engineering refers to the approach of automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. This approach ensures managed operations where building, testing, and releasing applications can be done accurately and rapidly.
Course Price: $ 600 $ 530600 530
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have basic knowledge in Linux & Networking
- Monitoring metrics
- Provisioning tools
- Configuration management tools
- Application deployment tools
- Monitoring tools
- Version control tools
- Performance tools
- Test and build tools
- Chef Introduction
- Chef tools/Components
- Installing/Setting up
- Data bags, templates, etc
- Writing chef recipies
- Extending Chef
- Puppet Introduction
- Puppet tools/Components
- Installing/Setting up
- Writing puppet Modules
- Puppet DSL
- Roles and Profiles
- Jenkins Introduction
- Configuring Jenkins
- Writing Jobs
- Jenkins integration with other tools
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Docker Introduction
- What are containers?
- Why should I use it?
- Docker Engine/Architecture?
- Install/Running Docker
- Interaction with underlying vm
- Docker orchestrators
- Applications/Scope of Docker
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Infrastructure: Compute, Storage, and Networking
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management
- AWS Databases
- AWS Management Tools
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.