Cloud ComputingCourse Duration: 40 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Cloud Computing online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Cloud Computing online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Cloud Computing online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Cloud Computing online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications.
Course Price: $ 450 $ 400450 400
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- A basic understanding of a computer operating system and virtualization.
- What is Cloud?
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud benefits
- Types of cloud
- Importance of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Real world example of cloud usage
- Trends in cloud computing
- Understand the different types of cloud computing offerings.
- Understand the benefits of using the cloud.
- Trends in the industry
- OOPS Concept
- Distributed fabric layer
- Static Classes
- Windows Azure Overview
- Windows Azure Architecture
- Components of Azure
- Windows Azure Compute
- SQL Azure
- The App Fabric
- Fabric Controller
- Understand the pieces of the Windows Azure platform
- Understand how Azure functions
- Role of Fabric Controller
- Windows Azure Web Role
- Creating a cloud website using web role
- Configuring Web role
- Understanding Dev Fabric
- Multi-instance role running in Dev Fabric
- Debugging applications in Dev Fabric
- Admin : Create a hosted service through Azure portal
- Admin : Deploying the created application on the real windows azure cloud
- Admin : Changing the configuration at runtime
- Admin : Managing the hosted services
- Admin : Upgrading the Hosted Services
- Create website on Azure using ASP.NET applications.
- Dynamically configure a Windows Azure cloud application through the Azure
- Configure and manage the Web roles.
- Windows Azure worker Role
- Creating a Worker role
- Configuration of worker role
- Communications between Worker role and Webrole
- Difference between worker role and web role
- Debugging in the dev fabric
- Limitations of the dev Fabric
- Differentiate between web role and worker role.
- Create role to role communications in Windows Azure
- Admin : Configuring the storage account
- Admin : Explore the storage account settings
- Accessing queues using Azure Client library
- Programming using queues
- Exploring the queue API’s
- Communication between webrole and worker role using queues
- Limitations of the queues
- Advantages of using queues
- Blob Storage
- Programming with Blobs using Azure Client library
- Create and use tables in Windows Azure.
- Design entities that are stored in table storage. Use case of queue , table and
- Setup Windows Azure message queue.
- Create a Windows Azure Storage Account.
- Use the Windows Azure Client library to access Windows Azure storage.
- Access blob data from Windows Azure or on-premise applications.
- Cloud programming guidelines
- Cloud Designing guidelines
- Layered pattern
- Idem potency problem
- The Map Reduce Pattern
- Design applications for the cloud
- Understand different patterns on the cloud.
- SQL Azure Architectures
- Features of SQL azure
- Admin : Provisioning the Database server on cloud
- Admin : Security Features on SQL Azure Database on cloud
- Admin : Creating tables on SQL Azure Database
- Programming using SQL azure
- Limitations of SQL Azure
- Make design decisions between table storage and SQL Azure.
- Determine the cost of storing data in Windows Azure.
- Setup SQL Azure databases through the Developer Portal
- Admin :Configuring ACS
- Admin: Identity providers.
- Service Bus features
- Admin: Provisioning Service bus namespace.
- Need for service bus and ACS
- Understand federated services .
- Configure ACS
- Understand Service Bus
- Provision Service Bus
- Comparison of security on cloud to premise at Hardware layer
- Comparison of security on cloud to premise at operating system layer
- Application Security on the cloud
- Services to enhance cloud security
- Understand Security on the cloud.
- Understand the Security features on cloud.
- App fabric Caching Architecture
- Admin : Provisioning the cache
- Admin : Upgrading the cache
- Admin : Cache security using the ACS
- Exploring API’s of app fabric caching
- Performance improvement using cache
- Configure and maintain cache
- Enhance the performance of the distributed application using App fabric
- How to Migrate applications to cloud
- An ASP.NET application with multiple load-balanced instances that share
state stored in SQL
- An ASP.NET application with multiple instances that maintains per-instance
state and relies
- on sticky sessions
- A Silverlight or Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) client that accesses
- running in a middle tier
- An application with a single instance running on Windows Server that
maintains state on
- its own machine
- A Visual Basic 6 application that directly accesses a SQL Server database,
i.e., a traditional
- client/server application.
- Migrate any application on the cloud
- Suggest the changes required to move the application to the cloud
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.