CCNACourse Duration: 40 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in CCNA online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our CCNA online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended CCNA online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide CCNA online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
This course introduces the architecture, structure, functions, components, and models of the Internet and other computer networks. The principles and structure of IP addressing and the fundamentals of Ethernet concepts, media, and operations are introduced to provide a foundation for the curriculum. By the end of the course, participants will be able to build simple LANs, perform basic configurations for routers and switches, and implement IP addressing schemes.
Course Price: $ 450 $ 400450 400
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have basic networking knowledge.
- Initial Networking concepts
- Introduction to routers
- Internal, External components of routers
- Router initial configuration
- WAN Technologies
- Static Routing
- Dynamic Routing
- Access control list
- Spanning tree protocol
- NAT (Network address translation)
- CDP (Cisco discovery protocol)
- RIP Configuration
- OSPF Configuration
- EIGRP Configuration
- OSI Layer Model
- Autonomous systems
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.