CA Identity ManagerCourse Duration: 20 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in CA Identity Manager online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our CA Identity Manager online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended CA Identity Manager online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide CA Identity Manager online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
CA Identity Manager Training Online course, Trainee professionals will examine the CA Identity Manager architecture and the integration Topics with other CA security products. By CA Identity Manager Training they will get to learn how to widen user stores, make use of product extension, configure batch feed and Reverse synchronizing, and Execution fault tolerance. At the end of Identity Manager Course, you will deploy the CA Identity Manager solution according to a supplied solution design requirement & troubleshoot the implementation.
Course Price: $ 600 $ 530600 530
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
The required concepts, foundation and background fundamentals will be covered during the early hours of the course to ensure smooth understanding of upcoming concepts.
- Will explain business need what will happen without CA IDM
- How CA IDM will help business case just advantage
- Centralized repo for user management (what accesses users have and his manager’s details)
- Provisioning and De-provisioning of users
- Granting / revoking access for user
- Role based user management (admin and provisioning roles)
- User self service options for (password and profile updates)
- Integration with other tools like RCM, SC
- Components of CA IDM
Installation of CA IDM (Implementation of CA IDM)
- Administration of CA IDM
User Console Administration and provisioning manager
- Custom connectors and deployments
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.