BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.5: Foundation - Part 2Course Duration: 25 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.5: Foundation - Part 2 online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.5: Foundation - Part 2 online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.5: Foundation - Part 2 online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.5: Foundation - Part 2 online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
This course creates an environment in which learners can install, build, and test the BMC Atrium Orchestrator infrastructure. Participants in this course must be active learners. This class does not include lengthy lectures or a step-by-step student guide. Instead, learners are presented with real-world tasks and the information and tools necessary to complete each task. Learners then work individually and together, with instructor supervision, to develop basic BMC Atrium Orchestrator skills.
Course Price: $ 800 $ 700800 700
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- BMC Remedy AR System 7.x: Administering - Part 1 (WBT)
- BMC Remedy Asset Management 7.x: Using (WBT)
- BMC Remedy ITSM 7.x: Application Administering Essentials (WBT)
- Configure and Use the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Adapter
- Monitor BMC Atrium Orchestrator Grid and Process Logs Transfer Protocol (SMTP) Adapter
- Configure and Use the Secure Shell (SSH) Adapter
- Configure and Use the Windows Command Adapter
- Leverage Operations Actions
- Identify Xml Manipulation Using Xpath
- Configure and Use A SQL Adapter
- Create Compensation Workflow
- Configure and Use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (Http) Adapter
- Schedule Jobs to Execute on the Grid
- Configure and Use the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Adapter
- Use the Debugger Tool in the Development Studio (To Debug Processes)
- Best Practices and Tips
- Automate Incident Management
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.