Bladelogic Server AutomationCourse Duration: 30 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Bladelogic Server Automation online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Bladelogic Server Automation online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Bladelogic Server Automation online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Bladelogic Server Automation online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
The Bladelogic Server Automation 8.5: Foundation - Part 1 course introduces students to the core components that comprise the Bladelogic Server Automation environment and the user interface used to provide end-user functionality. Through examples, students learn about key benefits and features of the Bladelogic Server Automation Suite. Students will also learn about the architecture of the Bladelogic Server Automation solution, and concepts and terminology related to product functionality.
Course Price: $ 800 $ 700800 700
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- BMC BladeLogic Network Automation 8.9
- BMC BladeLogic Server Automation
- Bladelogic Server Automation functional and architectural components
- Bladelogic Server Automation component relationship to specific functionality
- Purpose and function of the Bladelogic Server Automation solution
- Bladelogic Server Automation terminology
- Identifying Bladelogic Server Automation object related terminology
- Management oriented system objects
- Overview of the Bladelogic Server Automation Console
- Bladelogic Server Automation Network Shell
- BMC Bladelogic Decision Support for Server Automation
- Server Asset Security
- Security Objects
- Creating a Bladelogic Server Automation User
- Working with Folders and Smart Groups
- Managing Object Properties and Values
- Adding and Importing Servers
- Working with Job Objects
- Managing Servers
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.