BA HealthcareCourse Duration: 20 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in BA Healthcare online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our BA Healthcare online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended BA Healthcare online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide BA Healthcare online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Business Analysis with Healthcare domain knowledge combines with Business Analyst skills to give a customized skill set for an individual looking to make a career as a Business Analyst in the Healthcare domain. This explores many business processes, use cases at every point of contact where the patients interfaces with the healthcare professionals. A Business Analyst should equip with clinical trial knowledge and with various tools usage like SAS, HPQC- ALM, MS Visio, etc.
Course Price: $ 400 $ 350400 350
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
The required concepts, foundation and background fundamentals will be covered during the early hours of the course to ensure smooth understanding of upcoming concepts.
- Definition: Business Problem, Project Work and Operational
- BA Sphere of Influence – Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, End-User, Business SME, PMO Personnel
- What a BA does? What a BA does NOT do?
- Requirement Gathering versus Elicitation Workshops
- Types of Requirements: Functional Requirement, Non-Functional Requirement, Security Requirements, Reporting Requirements, Notification Requirements, Transition Requirements
- Data Flow Diagrams, As-Is Process Flow, To-Be Process flows
- Common Mistakes made by new business analysts, Wireframes, UI mock-ups.
- Use Cases
- User Scenarios
- User Stories
- HPQC- ALM
- Visual Use Case
- Enterprise Architect
- FACETS Overview
- EMR System Overview
- Healthcare in USA
- What are the major sectors of the industry, where are the jobs , MCD, MCR, MMIS
- What is healthcare reform – basics
- Health Insurance Concepts: Premium, Deductible, Co-pay, Co-insurance, Exclusions, MLR, OOPMax, EHBs, Capitation versus FFS, In-network, OON, Prior-Auth, Pre-cert, EOB, AV-Values, etc.
- What are the common short-forms in healthcare interview, what each one means, when to not use which short-forms.
- The biggest provision of the healthcare law is HIX, THIS is where the jobs are.
- What is an Exchange, how does it work, who do exchange people work with.
- What is a state-run HIX, what is a Federal HIX
- What are the different functions of the exchange – eligibility, enrollment, plan management, risk, re-insurance & risk corridors
- What are EDI transactions, different types, ANSI, ASCX12, EDIX12, Meanings, Uses and Formats of the following: HIPAA EDI 837, 834, 835, 820, 270, 271, 277, 278
- What are EDI implementation guides, what are EDI Companion guides? How to read them? How to write EDI requirements? What business rules do EDI transactions follow?
- What is an EDI transaction? What are the parts – loops, segments, delimiters, etc?
- What is claims lifecycle? Who pays for claims & how is payment transmitted? What is Revenue Cycle Management
- What is ICD? Why ICD-10? What are CPT Codes, What are HCPCS codes? What is HCFA-1500? What is UB04 Form?
- What are NCQA standards?
- What is MMIS of CMS? What do they do?
- Conversion means what? What is data mapping? What is ICD-9 to ICD-10 crosswalk? What are the online conversion tools?
- ICD-CM versus ICD-PCS à Clinical Module versus Procedure Coding System
- Medical Loss Ratio
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- BPMN Basics – Pools, Lanes, Event, Activity, Gateway, Sequence, Group, Annotation!
- EMR Implementation Projects
- Revenue Cycle Management Projects
- JAD Session, Verifying Requirements after a JAD Session
- One-on-One Meetings for Requirements: JAD Session Homework, Writing a JAD Session Agenda, JAD session inputs, Conducting a JAD Session, JAD Session Outputs, Recording draft requirements in Requirements management tool.
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.