Apache KafkaCourse Duration: 20 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Apache Kafka online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Apache Kafka online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Apache Kafka online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Apache Kafka online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Apache Kafka course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Kafka Big Data Developer. It will encompass the fundamental concepts like Kafka cluster, Kafka API to advance topics such as Kafka integration with Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Maven etc. The course also covers installation & configuration of Kafka and other components like Hadoop, Spark, Storm and Maven etc
Course Price: $ 500 $ 450500 450
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
- Should have a good understanding of Java, Scala, Distributed messaging system, and Linux environment.
- What Kafka is and why it was created
- The Kafka Architecture
- The main components of Kafka
- Some of the use cases for Kafka
- The contents of Kafka's /bin directory
- How to start and stop Kafka
- How to create new topics
- How to use Kafka command line tools to produce and consume messages
- The Kafka producer client
- Some of the Kafka Producer configuration settings and what they do
- How to create a Kafka producer using the Java API and send messages both synchronously and asynchronously
- Kafka Connect and how to use a pre-built connector
- Some of the components of Kafka Connect
- How to use Kafka and Spark Streaming together
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.