Amazon WebservicesCourse Duration: 20 Hr
Selfpaced Tech is the leader in Amazon Webservices online training courses. We provide quality of online training and corporate training courses by real time faculty and well trained software specialists. Our Amazon Webservices online training is regarded as the best training by students who attended Amazon Webservices online training with us. All our students were happy and able to find Jobs quickly in India, Singapore, Japan, Europe, Canada, Australia, USA and UK. We provide Amazon Webservices online training in India, UK, USA, Singapore and Canada etc..
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Course Price: $ 500 $ 450500 450
|Live online instructor led sessions by industry veterans.||Industry renowed training to boost your resume.|
|Incredible practicals, workshops, labs, quiz and assignments.||Personalized one to one career discussion with the trainer.|
|Real life case studies and live project to solve real problem||Mock interview & resume preparation to excel in interviews|
|Lifetime access to course, recorded sessions and study materials||Premium job assistance and support to step ahead in career|
Knowledge of Operating Systems
Knowledge of Virtualization
Knowledge of Networking
- Overview of Amazon Web Services
- How to create IAM users for AWS account and create/assign roles/policies
- How to access AWS resources using IAM account
- How to launch an EC2 instance
- Security Groups Configuration
- Load Balancer for EC2 instances
- How to deploy an application in Elastic Beanstalk
- S3 Bucket creation and storage of static files/content
- How to create RDS instance and access its database
- Introduction to API Gateway (How to create an API)
- Introduction to Lambda (How to create lambda functions)
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
People from various domains with no prior knowledge of this technology have got successfully trained with us and are now working in the this industry. Though, knowledge of basics is an added advantage.